Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Partial Survey of Coffee Served by Destination Cafe

Last Thursday, Jeff very kindly gave me some coffee Destination Cafe serves to customers to try at home.

There are three kinds of coffee the cafe currently sells to customers, at least one of which is unique to Destination Cafe. One is called Signature Coffee, which is a mixture of coffee grown in Ethiopia, Peru and Sumatra. The precise proportions of the various coffee beans making up this blend are however a trade secret that Jeff would not reveal to me. But I enjoyed drinking the Signature Blend. It has a mellow, unassuming taste that I found quite satisfying.

Another kind of coffee served to customers is called Scottish Blend, which I have yet to sample. I am unsure at this point what type of coffee beans go into this particular mix, but I will find out in due course and let readers know.

Destination Cafe also serves decaffeinated coffee for customers looking for a less stimulating coffee experience, as well as tea. Cold drinks are also available.

No comments: